Thursday, March 24, 2011

My TREASURE!!!

OK this is for my Movie lover friends...
I proudly present some pictures of my Treasured DVD collection.
Check Them out! You can click on the pics for a zoomed out version.
This contains all the DVDs i OWN! Zoom in and you can see all the movie ttitles.  

 Amadeus.. one of my fav movies... One of THE best Cover art!
Inception came with a SHOOTING SCRIPT.. SO now i can also read it.. YEAY!

I was Surprised to find such beautiful postcards from the movie Brokeback mountain inside the collectors DVD edition.... IT captures some of the best scenes in the movie.

I dont have a BLU-RAY player but i have started to collect Blu-Ray Discs already. This is a picture of all my BLU-Ray discs.

GUESS which movie???

This is my Tarantino collection. I got it all. Pulp Fiction has the BEST dvd cover.

This is Christopher Nolan collection. I also own INSOMNIA which i forgot to include in this pic.


The most Unique DVD cover ever.... as puzzling as the movie itself.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind...

Hope you enjoyed these pics... as u can see i have spent a Fortune on my DVDs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Actually thought you had a bigger collection... How many do you have in all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you zoom in the picture.. u will see tht i have more than 100 dvds including the Blu-rays.
    I think thts more than Enough for me.
    I also have some TV shows.. and some BAD movies that i didn't include in the pic...
    So altogether i have around 150 movies.

    Thanks for the comment...

    ReplyDelete