Thursday, March 24, 2011

Check Check! Sound check! .. over... over and out!

LADIES and GENTLEMEN...
first things first, I write like i speak. I mean, I write like as if i am talking to ME-self!
DOES that make sense?
What i mean is, you are in for a lot of grammatical errors and hog-washed ENGLISH. Occasionally some self-invented words.. and yes lots of CAPS Locks.
I always seem to be losing something in my bag.

so lets get to the point,  I live in NEW YORK.I am an accounting student but my interest is mostly in MOVIES.
i devour books like crazy.
Basically this blog is kind of a journal for me.
and i am gonna be blogging a lot about Movies, Fashion, Books and some Crazy incidents in my life.
SO if you relate to anything tht ME has to say.. then plz let me know by COMMENTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment